Thursday, December 11, 2008

About Online Business

It's been a while since my last post. I've been very busy these days. My husband is out of town for a business. Speaking of business, I really wanna have a business of my own. A business that I can manage from home.

I've been searching in internet about online business. I've found out that it's interesting. Like you get paid from placing ads on your site, get paid from reading e-mails, get paid from taking reviews and surveys, etc. But then I also find out that many of the programs are scam. They don't pay your earnings. It's kind of confusing. Especially for a beginner like me. I need guidance. Many people selling e-books about online business and internet marketing. But I don't know if the e-book can really help. I'm not sure. Internet helps, internet confuses.

I've signed up for a few PTC Sites and started to earn money from internet. I'll tell you later how it goes.

May be you have any experiences about online business and internet marketing. Share your experience with me please...:-)

4 comments:

  1. Mungkin kalo elo berhasil mi...gw mau join, he 3x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest u focus to read just one blog like www.blogguebo.com caused to much information only make u lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a very cute theme for your blog. i like the buttons and the stripe mantle theme.. so cute. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete